found this on reddit, finally got around to playing it. LOTS of fun, I love it.
Release v8 - Juice!
Updates coming in thick and fast at present. Probably gonna put the brakes on for a bit now (unless any major bugs pop up).
This update introduces a bunch of juicy tweens. Got UI animations as well as new player and enemy animations. Also fixed a bunch of AI bugs that became obvious when we added the enemy "alert" animation.
Also added an aiming + shooting tutorial to smooth out the first time experience.
Feedback? Tell us to our face in our Discord. ✌
Enter the Chronosphere v8
- 🏃♀️ Animations
- Enemy "wake" animation and particles
- Player stairs animation
- Hit shake animation
- Change weapon animation
- Health animation
- 🧠 AI fixes
- Enemies correctly detect player on their first action
- Fix bug in minotaur and berzerker player range detection
- 📚 Tutorialization
- Only show "interact" cursor when feature is in range
- Add simple aim and shoot tutorial
- Rename stairs to "next" and "back"
- Hover popups appear quicker
- 🎨 Fix spider wall hit particle color
- 💪 Make boss attack unbreakable
- 🪓 Player chainsaw has only one blade