Release v7 - Sounds good!
A little follow up our xmas day release, brave knights.
We've been hard at work over the last few weeks to polish Sir Gatling up for a submission to Rogue Jam, that we may attract a delightful boon for the future of the project. As such we had some last sprinklings of icing for the gatling cake.
The changes are primarily to the audio, including lovely new piece of victory music composed by the ever-talented Atezian. Of course this music will only be heard by the most virtuous of knights who can best the Forest King. A fitting reward.
Happy new year! 🎉
See the full list of changes below.
- Remove sidechain compressor from music.
- Improve fire attack audio
- Tweak gatling transition sounds
- New extended victory music
- New sloblin telegraph and enrage audio
- Make enemy speech effects more audible
- Tweak ending cinematic camera transitions
- New Effort Star logo
- Fix bug where you screen fire would not follow camera when jumping.
Get The Ballad of Sir Gatling
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.